(This photo is blurry because of the effect I was going for, after all, this was a practice shoot and a chance to experiment with the studio and how it works. )
1. Explain the “camera obscura” effect. How is it achieved? The "camera obscure" effect is when there is a dark room and a wall that contains a hole, and going through the hole is a small fragment of light that is supposed to be the lens and on an opposite wall the scene is projected on the wall which is upside down. It is achieved by having a dark room with a small hole that reflects a light onto a wall which creates a scene. This was also known as the first camera. 2. What invention during the 17th Century helped man get a step closer to creating the modern camera? The invention that helped man get one step closer to creating the modern camera in the 17th was when Isaac Newton and Christian Huygens made a high quality glass lens and better corrected the understanding of optics. 3. What were the parts of the first modern camera invented by Niepce? The parts of the first modern consisted of a glass lens, a...
1. When will you shoot this assignment? I am planning on shooting the assignment this weekend. 2. Where will you shoot? I will shoot the project at my house and all the things I do throughout a typical day of mine. 3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about? For my story,I will be documenting a typical day in my life and I will be doing my daily routine. 4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished? I will need a camera, a computer, an editing software, time, and a tripod in order to complete this project. 5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc? I will use videos when driving places or eating food, I will use still pictures when getting up from bed and brushing my teeth. I will narrate the parts where I feel there needs to be some description of things. No...
1. What is your name? My name is Kaitlyn Smith. 2. What grade are you in? I am in 11th grade. 3. Why do you think YOU were chosen to be student of the month? I think I was chosen to be student of the month because I have really helped out the school community along with many others and because I am a really good student. 4. Are your friends excited that you got student of the month? I would assume so, my friends found out that I was student of the month before I did and they seemed pretty excited. 5. Is becoming student of the month hard? I don't think becoming student of the month is hard, all I did was help out others, maintain good grades, and become friends with just about everyone. 6. What are some of the things you did to become student of the month? In order to become the student of the month, as far as I know there aren't many major requirements. What I did was just help out around the school community and make sure to be nice to everyone, parti...
Comments
Post a Comment